Stratford Partners are specialists in the acquisition of multifamily apartment communities.
Stratford Partner’s strategy is to remain opportunistic in the approach while implementing well defined acquisition and reposition/renovation programs. The company is focused on the acquisition of Value Add, Core Plus, and Opportunistic multifamily assets delivering superior risk adjusted returns through an appropriate balance of current yield and long term capital appreciation.
Acquisition characteristics include:
- Multifamily residential
- Deal size $10 million +
- Located in major metros throughout the West Coast
- Core Plus, Value Add, and Opportunistic deal types
- Attractive balance between current yield and opportunity for long term capital appreciation
- Properties in supply constrained residential markets where new construction costs exceed redevelopment costs or at significant discounts to historical value
Stratford Partners creates value the following way:
- Acquiring existing assets at attractive values
- Optimizing operating performance through proactive asset management
- Executing well defined value add redevelopment and repositioning program
deal size 10+ million
MAJOR METRO LOCATIONS
various deal types