Stratford Partners are specialists in the acquisition of multifamily apartment communities.
Stratford Partner’s strategy is to remain opportunistic in the approach while implementing well defined acquisition and reposition/renovation programs. The company is focused on the acquisition of Value-Add, Core Plus, and Opportunistic multifamily assets delivering superior risk-adjusted returns through an appropriate balance of current yield and long-term capital appreciation.
Acquisition characteristics include:
- Multifamily residential
- Deal size $10 million +
- Located in major metros throughout the West Coast
- Core Plus, Value-Add, and Opportunistic deal types
- Attractive balance between current yield and opportunity for long-term capital appreciation
- Properties in supply-constrained residential markets where new construction costs exceed redevelopment costs or at significant discounts to historical value
Stratford Partners creates value the following way:
- Acquiring existing assets at attractive values
- Optimizing operating performance through proactive asset management
- Executing well defined value add redevelopment and repositioning program
deal size 10+ million
MAJOR METRO LOCATIONS
various deal types